Thursday 21 May 2009

19 May 2009

Burgemeesterstr 29-27 date nest was found 14 May 2009

Tuesday I did not do much swift-wise. I went to the course in the morning , fetched my grandchildren in the afternoon and took them home and in the evening I went to see Millenium, the movie.
Since Easter I’m totally enwrapped by the Millenium series of Stieg Larsson and unexpectedly I saw there is a movie about them when I finished the books. Christmas came early this year! Just to add, I think Noomi NorĂ©n is the perfect Lisbeth Salander. I found a site on the internet saying, "Stieg Larsson, the man behind Lisbeth Salander". Totalle quant!
I saw swifts fly into a nest just across the street from the cinema. It was my first nest I found this season. Last year a friend directed me to this house, but I stood outside it for a very long time, but did not see any swifts and this year it became the first nest I spotted and I saw both of them fly into the nest. They fly in from the left and then crawl behind the gutter pipe into a gap behind the eaves of the house on the right.

1 comment: